HomeSafe is a program designed to provide information for homeowners. In the HomeSafe class you will learn
- How to how to address maintenance and repair issues in your home
- How to prepare for updating your home
- How to keep your home safe from fire and theft
- How to maintain your finances as a homeowner
- How to make sure you and your home are adequately covered by insurance
- How to address landlord issues
- How to work with your condominium association
This one-day Saturday class has the following benefits
- Discounts on homeowner insurance premiums*
- Fulfills Post Purchase education requirement
- Gives you a forum to share experiences with other new homeowners.
- Free membership to Mass Energy Consumer’s Alliance (www.Massenergy.org)
- Course materials are included in the price.
This program is supported by the Massachusetts Housing Partnership and Plymouth Redevelopment Authority.
* Insurance carriers participating in the discount program are Arbella Mutual Insurance Company, Commerce Insurance Company, Hanover Insurance Company, Harleysville Worcester Insurance Company, Holyoke Mutual Insurance Company, Liberty Mutual, Metropolitan P &C, Norfolk & Dedham, Premier Insurance (Travelers), Safety Insurance, and Quincy Mutual Fire Insurance Co.